Monday 25 April 2011

What Makes My Boss Different From Me..?? Please Read

ME and MY BOSS 


When I Take a long time to finish, 

I am slow,
 
When my boss takes a long time, 

he is thorough
 


When I don't do it, 

I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it,
 
he is busy,
 


When I do something without being told, 

I am trying to
 be smart, 
When my boss does the same, 

he takes the initiative,
 


When I please my boss, 

I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss,

He is cooperating
, 


When I make a mistake,

I' am an idiot.

When my boss makes a mistake,
 
He's only human.



When I am out of the office,

I am wondering around.

When my boss is out of the office, 

He's on business.



When I am on a day off sick,

I am always sick.

When my boss is a day off sick,
 
He must be very ill.



When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an
 interview
 .
When my boss applies for leave,

it's because he's overworked 



When I 
do good,
my boss never remembers,

When I do wrong,

He never forgets
 


what to do????????????? 

[]

No comments:

Post a Comment